SHOT PUT ID Card Holder
SHOT PUT ID Card Holder
ONETIGRIS TACTICAL ID CARD HOLDER
1. Light, solid, easy-access EDC wallet with elastic pen holder
2. Detachable Velcro front part with a clear window for main ID card
3. Wallet like micro-mesh card holder x 3 in the back
4. Card holder side has a retaining strap to provide extra security
5. 100% original MultiCam® color option available
6. Designed to be worn both horizontally and vertically
7. Matte black split ring for keys, lanyard, carabiners
8. 100% genuine MultiCam® color option available
1. The window can be torn away from its Velcro backing to present your ID without moving the lanyard.
2. Keep a spare key sandwiched in between the Velcro.
3. Rear card holder can be torn off and attached to your vest or bag.
4. Use the robust metal loop as a keyring.
What I didn't know, is that the front can separate from the back, via velcro??. I didn't know that; maybe it was in the description? ?? but that feature is pretty cool and doesn't take away from the quality of the tag. Build quality is excellent, lanyard is good, burnt at the ends, with a nice solid clasp to hold the length of the lanyard you wish to select, in place. So far so good, I'm a little surprised. I do wonder how the plastic that holds the ID in place will last. Over time, I see this drying out and becoming brittle... and thus tearing... but... so far, until then... I love it.
I use this item for my ID for work and even have my work keys attached. It’s very durable and protect the ID very well, i love that it has a holder for a pen because I always have a pen handy and ready. It also has pocket areas if you want to hold some cash or a debit or credit card. So far this has lasted a long time and has yet to tear or come apart. I would def buy more again , I have two the tan and grey.
This is a great ID card holder the only thing that I would give it a fault for and it’s not even it’s fault is that if you place your ID in it along with a couple of cards in the back carb holders it gets a little heavy for weak retractor clips so buy a strong retractor clip.
My work gave us a retractor clip and it’s fairly weak.
It does the job for the ID alone but I wear this with my ID badge and I keep my DL and my Apple Card in the back in case I need them for something and I keep a pen in it’s pen holder so all of the weight is too much for a cheap retractable clip.
So like I said it’s not really the fault of this product.
Buy this and a strong retractable clip and you won’t have any regrets.